Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Time is Winding Down

Hello Family,

I had a great time when you were here, Rocklond was very fun and it was awesome having you guys see what I've been up to this whole summer, I'm glad you had a great time. Now it's just the last 2 weeks of this mission. Pageant ended last week and so now we get home early, and we are already starting to clean the house, so we can leave. I'ts the last sprint of the race! Although Nauvoo is great, I'm ready to get going on, and in the MTC!

Yesterday was probably the hottest I've felt here. It got really hot, and our concerts were inside. Along with the Pageant leaving, so did all the Visitors. there are not that many people anymore. And we get to stay the whole time for Sunset By The Mississippi, just like we used too. I'm going to be giving my blog address to some of the Senior missionaries. I guess they can just view my blog anyways.

(Elder Loveless will speak about his experiences in Nauvoo as a young performing missionary as well as give his Sacrament Meeting talk prior to departing for his mission to Tuscon, Arizona, Spanish Speaking. This will be on Sunday, August 29th at 9:00 AM.)

Yeah that time for me to talk in church sounds good. I'd also like to go to the Spanish branch in our stake once, and see if i can understand anything.

We went to the temple today. It was great. I love the temple! One of the temple workers said he lived down the street from one of the Loveless's on Wilson Ave. Would that be Grandpa, or Great Grandpa, he really liked them, hopefully ill be able to talk to him again before we leave. We only get to go once more. (Elder Loveless's father, grandfather, and great grandfather all lived on Wilson Avenue in Salt Lake City for many years.)

I wonder how Hillary and Mom will do on the Pioneer Trek this week. We did another 1 mile trek this morning. It wasn't as muddy as last time.

Valerie, I'm excited to see you and Brandon in BOUNTIFUL!!!!! And I would like to do a temple session there, if you want, and if time permits when I get back from Nauvoo.

Emmy, sorry i havnt gotten a letter off to you, i kinda didnt respond to any letters since mom and dad got here. I hope you guys all had a great time in Yellowstone.


Well …
LOVE,
ELDER LOVELESS


You'll have to paste each item into your browser. For some reason I'm not smart enough to give you an actual link. Enjoy these selections that I took on my digital camera, and are now on YouTube, of the Nauvoo Brass Band on YouTube:

Those Amazing Men In Their Flying Machines



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9GPBzgYSX0

Redeemer Of Israel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VGkavLNzu8

There Is Sunshine In My Soul Today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqz4T4oiraY

76 Trombones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS3lTM-7w3Y

Called To Serve (excerpt)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvyhQotrxA8

A Poor Wayfaring Man Of Grief

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUnrn-iuq6E

If You Could Hie To Kolob (Fading Away)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVl_Khpg9L4


1 comment:

  1. Sun shine in my soul was very nice, Asher liked it a lot to. Im so glad Billy still calls me Emmy :)

    ReplyDelete