Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Standing In Holy Places


Hola familia!!!

Well we had a good week, it wasn't the most successful week, but we did have one thing that is the ultimate success for missionaries, getting somebody to the temple. We've been visiting Irene everyday this transfer, and this last saturday...she went to the temple for her first time!! i haven't talked with her since Thursday, but i know she loved it. That is were all of our efforts lead...to the temple! that is the ultimate success for us. Once Felicitas gets back from Italy, she will have the chance to go to the temple. her year mark is January 29th. So coming up really fast. Also speaking of the temple, we went this last friday. it was so nice, and we had an awesome visit. pretty much our whole zone went. it was great.

Right after we got back from the temple, we had a thanksgiving dinner at the church, for our branch, we had over a hundred people there, it was awesome. Food was great! I love this branch.
So i assumed this would be my last week, and we had dinner with a member family. and she asked what i wanted, i requested Sonoran dogs! So delicious pictures don't do justice, but i took some anyways.

Dad asked about what kinds of thing I train the missionaries on in our weekly district meeting. Well, last week i trained about setting dates, the time before i trained about having the faith to find.

Isaias disappeared, he said he needed time to recover, but i don't know whats happened this week, hopefully ill be able to see him today.

And now for the transfer news......whats going to happen? I'M GETTING TRANSFERRED...... Im going to central Tucson, to serve in the Sonora branch. I'll be district leader... my companion will be Elder Tolman! Ive met him before and he was pretty cool. SO I'm really excited to go! I have done so much in the Sahuaro branch, and have been here for for nearly 9 months in total! I love the people here, and all the people Ive worked with, i will miss being here. But its time for me to move on to other things... this transfer will be great! it covers thanksgiving and Christmas and the new years. So this will be an excellent opportunity for me to change more of my self, and become a better missionary. This is the best part of my life. Im so happy serving here, and wouldnt want to serve anywhere else.

THANKS for the love, and the letters.

LOVE ELDER WILLIAM DUNCAN LOVELESS VI

No comments:

Post a Comment