Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Monday, July 2, 2012

Fam.  Im emailing late (7:30 PM) because we missed our chance this morning, we were with our investigator Ili, and her family.  And then we went and explored old Bisbee.  This week flew by.  we continue to work, and we are still doing alot of service for the members.    we are having a hard time finding new people to teach though.   That has been tough, and is alot different in the small town.
My companion, Elder Hacker is from Houston Texas, he has been out almost 18 months.  He grew up in the church.  his parents are members. 
I went to a meeting in Tucson where President talked about focusing on families, and how we can really help them.  it was a good meeting.  I got to see alot of good friends, its weird that that might be the last time i see some of them.  Because i wont be transfered, and they might be on the other side of the mission when i leave.  its werid being so close to the end. 
I look for alot of extra strength from the Lord.  I really need it.  I have worked so hard my whole mission, that sometimes i just want to chill back and not work so hard, but we stay pretty busy.  I just need to focus my life on Christ and what he has done for me it has given me a ton of confort in the past, and i know i can make these last 2 months the best months of my mission.  I have had a great time.  And i know it can continue to be great. 
  A member family went to mexico, and we have been going over and watering their plants, and feeding their chickens.  Im just happy to say that i am glad i was not born a chicken.  They are ugly animals.
yesterday we went to choir practce, the members were really excited to have us there, and singing, i sang tenor part.  and it was actually really high. and i havent sang like that for a while. 
we havnt had any amazing foods this week,  just pizza, and i had some chicken parmisian.  last pday we went to dinner with an old friend from Elfrida.  he came down with his wife, their new daugher, and his sister.  Well they told us his sister had gotten engaged, and was going to be married in a few months.  Well they also said that he wasnt very nice, abusive.  And so we were trying to tell her to break off the wedding, and not marry him.  It was a fun dinner.... But At the end they told us that she wasnt actually engaged, and that they tricked us the whole time.  They were pretty good at it too. She even went to a dress place and tryed on a dress, and took pictures in it.  Very convincing.  They are so fun.  I hope i will see them a little later this transfer.   Also i told the senior missionaries here to go visit Marcia up in Sunsites, where I was working last summer, and so they did, and they talked with her a bit, they really liked her, and said she is a bit closer to getting baptised,  I will have to go up there and visit her soon. 
Well That about all the news from this week.   im doing well.  having a great time, always wanting to improve, and this is the best place to do it.   Love you all     Elder William Loveless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment