Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy St. Valentines Day


Hola Querido familia, Feliz dia de San Valentia

I am in Nogales right now for our pday activities. We went by the border, i even touched it, its another world down here, we are emailing in a library about 2 minutes from the border. And i forgot my camera. but one of the other elders took some pictures, so i will get them to you next week. Its my first time seeing another country. Mexico looks so awesome!

Anyways, this week went pretty good, a bit hard, and a lot of growing. We are having to work really hard to find people to teach, and its working alright. We are trying to work a lot harder with the members. Not really anything new, except that we are in Nogales, Arizona. I got a little sick on saturday night, and didnt have any energy on sunday.

The Valencias are doing good, we are moving their date back just a little because we have had a hard time to find them. The wife, Maria Cruz has been very sick, and its been had to see them. But they are doing great.

I know that with the hard times in the mission that is when we need to rely so much more on our Savior, so much more on the Spirit and have the strength to push through it. After that we will be stronger for enduring it. I love every day out here, even when its hard. I'm still having a great time.

I hope at home you keep having fun, keep warm (its about 80 degrees here) And Love the time that the Lord has given us.

Te Quiero Elder Loveless.

No comments:

Post a Comment