Hola
well this week has been pretty good, not much new, other then i actually hit my 6 month 'til i come home mark today. yep i will be home September 12th this year. Crazy to think of that. but imjust glad to be out here. I love my mission so much! Not much new has been going on, we are hitting finding new investigators alot, because we are lacking investigators. All the ones we do have, its a waiting game...until april really. But at least they will be baptised then!
im learning alot about my self and also alot about our savior. Sometimes its really easy to forget the one who made this whole life possible. ive been thinking alot about what he did for all of us. I will make a more concetrated effort and always remembering him. I like the questions in Alma 5... "have you been spiritually born of god? have you recieved his image in your countinance? have you experienced this great change of heart?" ive even memorized that in spanish, so i can ask myself those questions. It is the greatest thing we can do to come unto him. I love sharing that with other people. even though its hard sometimes, or not so much is going on in our area, he can still help us. He will lift this area where it needs to go. I just need to trust in him more, and give everything to this work. Which i am trying to do! he gives me strength in the hard times, and in the good time. IM so glad for this oppertunity to serve him.
Thanks for all the support, and your letters, i love hearing about your lives. i hope everything is going great
have an awesome week
Love Elder Loveless.
No comments:
Post a Comment