Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Monday, March 19, 2012

Thank you all for your prayers for us



HELLO EVERYBODY!

well this week was pretty good. a bit of sad news. I have my camera instructions in spanish, and elder robison was playing with it, and accidentaly deleted all the pictures from this transfer. So ive been taking more. good thing i sent so many off.

I got to do 2 Baptismal interviews this week for the zoneleaders, that was pretty fun. its awesome to see how good people are, and how much they change from when you first meet them. all the interviews i have done, have all been pretty good, the investigators have all been very prepared.

We continue to look for people to teach, the members are helping out alot. but its a slow work. I continue to pray that we can find more people. Thank you all for your prayers for us.

we went to a chili cook-off down in arivaca. It was pretty good, but peole only talked to us to ask about why we were wearing white shirts to a chili cookoff thing. But we had a good time.

the weather has turned windy and rainy. and its gotten down into the 40s and 50s so its not super hot, and the breeses are nice.....But its also sending all of the snow birds away, they are migrating to their original homes this week.

Today we might to up to madera canyon, because it is snowing up there.

im super excited for confrence to come up, its fast aproching. i love confrence time.


Answers to some questions from home:

Felicitas, who was baptized over a year ago, when I was in this same general area, is doing well. She's just getting ready to go to the temple. I'm not sure exactly when, though.

My district meeting are on wendsdays.


We recently ate Chicken parmasian....mmmm delisios!

well that is about it. This is the last week of the transfer, sunday we get the calls, im not sure whats going to happen. but i know what ever does happen comes from the Lord.

Thanks for all the suport.

And I bid my cousin Alex Perry Farewell, as he goes to the MTC this week. SUERTE! in Bogata, Colombia


Love Elder Loveless

No comments:

Post a Comment