HELLO!
So this Thrusday i will hit my 18 month mark! I cant belive it! it came up so fast. its pretty weird to think im that old in the mission, i still feel young! But i know that these last 6 months are going to be exciting like a BOMB! Ive got alot of goals to complete, and alot to grow (and shrink :) 18 MONTHS!!! i cant belive that. i feel like i just turned a year old in the mission. And that the beginning was so far away. its going to be a GOOD last 6 months. im very excited for it!
So the work is picking up slowly. we cant do alot of knocking in Green Valley, or we might be hit by those tennis balls at the bottom of peoples' walkers :) Actually all the people are really nice, they just wont be nice when your knocking on their door. SOO... we started our new finding idea. we decided to go to the Golf Driving range, and hit a bucked down the range, and talk to the people there. Well actually its just for fun... but we did meet the former mayor of Palmayra, New York, so that was sweet. I got pretty good at Driving the ball. It is only my 2nd time ever going too. We did have a lesson in Arivaca, which is 45 mins away, its a small little town. We got a new investigator. her husband is a member, but shes not. And he is less active. So we are reactiving him, and helping her, it should turn out very good. Its just a LLOOOONGG drive, but very nice scenery.
I am the district leader here. All my missionaries are English speaking and I'm the only one with a name tag that is in Spanish. District meetings are great though.
Our investigator, John, who was doing so well in my last area, I got word that he was baptized on Saturday. I was very glad to hear that.
Well everything is going good. Im having a very good time, Me and elder Brown get along very well, all the members complain that we are both from salt lake. (By the way Mom called Elder Brown's mother.) I love this time i have to serve, and im looking forward to my last 6 months, im very excited to use this time to serve the members, the non members, and the Lord. I love this area. Thanks for all the help, and encouragement, it means alot out here. Hope you all have a great week!
Love Elder Loveless
No comments:
Post a Comment