Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Monday, May 14, 2012

The Last Mother's Day Phone Calls

Dear Family,   Well the Mothers Day Calls went great.  I had a lot of fun talking to you all.  I cant belive that that was my last mothers day phone call. Elder Lund, my new companion, and me, we had a fun time calling our families.   this week was really good, we saw fernando and his family alot.  They are so great. They keep progressing toward their baptism on May 26th.  they gave us some tortillas de Imoriz, which is the city where they are from.  The torillas are really good.  Im going to make some delisios quesodillas for lunch after we email...or to eat while we are at In and Out Burger.   Which reminds me...i cant belive Anthony Oliver (my college room mate) is finishing his mission in Hong Kong.  I will need to write him more.    Also with Fernando and Angelita, we are going to celebrate my birthday with them, a few days after their baptism.  It should be really fun, im not sure what we will do, But we will see. 
Scott Strong, who was Elder Strong was own visiting the mission. I'm thinking of coming back down to visit next year when Angelita and Fernando get sealed in the temple.   everything else is going really well, i guess you all are updated on me from yesterday.  I really enjoyed the calls, especially talking to mom, and dad, and granda Mary Ann.  and my other sisters, and having my nephew Asher sing to me.  Thanks for it all. it really helps me in my mission to remember that i have all of you at home supporting me.  Gracias!!   Love Elder Loveless.    my camera was lost for the week, so i have only gotten to take a few pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment