Dear Family,
I will probably check my email on Sundays now. I'm not sure what time i will but ill try every week around the same time. But after these next 2 weeks we will probably be working in the sites.
We tryed on some of our Site clothes, just a vest and a poofy sleeve shirt. and a hat, it its really fun. Im excited to start working in the sites, i dont know if we work with our companions or we get with one of the old Elders so they can train us.
Meals are really good here, there is a couple that makes lunches for us everyday except Wednesday and Sundays). They are big meals and fill you up, they make any kind of food delicious.
I saw Grandma Mary Ann's sister, Nancy, yesterday, and today at chuch.
Im very excited for my mission to Arizona, Elder Dillworth has been teaching me a bit of spanich, and i can get a few words. Buenos Dias! The mission bounderies are in Arizona, New Mexico, and San Jose Texas. So its a large area, and it will be hot. I met a Sister at one of the sites from Tucson.
Today we went to Carthage, and we went to Carthage Jail, it was a really special experience for all of us. And we had a great time there.

Hillary, Aparently Dean Hughes is here, the guy who wrote Children of the Promise. Tonight we have district meetings and i think he is in our district, so i will probably see him. I have already seen him, but i didnt know who he was, Elder Blackington told us who he was. The districts are made up of 6 couples, and one of us YPM (Young Performing Missionary) companionships. We have dinner, and a discussion. Nauvoo is the 2nd highest concentrated place where missionarys are, the 1st is the MTC. I heard there are 300 or so here. And in the mission presidents home they keep track of all the Grandchildren left behind and its like 2000 or something.
We have learned about 35 songs so far, none of them are super difficult, just some rhythms are about the only hard part. But those come pretty easily. I havnt had much problems with my lips getting tired. So i can last the whole day, about 9 hours of practice, when once we start on the band wagon we will be playing less...Good thing i was a music major!
Ill try to get a handwritten letter to you some time. The only day we really have enough time for that is PDay, or i guess sundays. So i guess what ever else i need to say, i can put in there.
I got hillarys letter, i liked the pictures of Asher and Rocklond. And im very excited for Valerie to have twins, too bad i will miss them.
Well i better get going, i need to get my missionary Acceptance letter written for my mission president to sign and send.
Love,
Elder Loveless
No comments:
Post a Comment