Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Thursday, May 13, 2010

First E-Mail From Elder Loveless

I finally get to check my email today, but i wont be on much. just checking once on wendsdays.

I got my bag back from the airport, somebody accidentally grabbed it. So they got it back to me and Southwest gave me a $100 voucher,

It’s really green and beautiful here, today we were driving to Keokuk for Walmart just south of here. And the road is really green. On each of our walmart trips we have had a member pay for us. Last time a lady came up and slid her card at our check stand and didn’t even look at the amount. And today when we were coming back to the car a guy stoped us and gave us $40 which he told us to get some lunch with, so we baught 3 pizzas for the 9 of us elders.

Our building is right accorss the street from the temple, you can see it from the front window. We did some baptisms there this morning.

Each day except Wendsdays we get a hot meal here. They are really good meals, and alot of food, I’m full every time after it. All the Couple missionarys love us, its like having 120 grandmas and grandpas. We’ve been rehearsing each day, yesterday we did three, 3 hour practices. Its not too hard on my lip. I do fine with it. But at the end I was getting alittle tired of playing, and missed more notes then usuall, but my lip feels great.

For my mission call, we have to schedual the date with my mission president and he will be there when I open it, so it could be on the day I get it or the next day, but I think when we have it schedualed they or me will call you and tell you when it will be, so then you can be readly. It should be any day now. Also when you come to Nauvoo, make sure you get your tickets now for the Shows, the people said most of the shows have been filled up for june, so make sure you get them for when you come. They are all really good, I think you guys are going to have a great time when you come. And I will need to schedual with the mission president that I will be endowed, but I think most of our leaders are going to know about it, and will probably be at the Endowment.

We dont start performing on the streets until the end of this month, unitl then we are working on music, and seeing the sights. Well we are going to go eat lunch now, then we have another practice.

Love,
Elder Loveless

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool!
    That's pretty amazing that people pay for their groceries at Walmart! I bet that never happens in Brazil.

    ReplyDelete