
Querido Familia.
This week has been crazy. Coming from a rural area to the city is a big adjustment. I've been trying to adapt to this new area, and its going well. We have several investigators. One is named Christian and he's about 12 years old. His brother, David got baptized about a week ago. And its going really well, he came to church yesterday. I told him that he could "Pass me out" if they came to church, so they did. Its not a really safe thing to do :) But they enjoyed it, it took them a while to be able to do it, but it was a really weird feeling. It felt like i was out for 20 mins, but it was only 2 seconds, ill never do it again, but it got him to church so.... haha
Its good being back in the branch, i know most of the members. We visited Felicitas, and she is doing awesome! And her Grandson Josue, said he wants to get baptized when he turns 8 in November. So im excited for that. There is a possibility I could be here then. I'm not quite sure. When we went over there to visit, I knocked on the door and her grandkids answered it and Josue said, “He's back!” and they all came out and hugged me! To report on the other baptisms we had in this branch when I was here before, Alicia moved to Mexico and Maria, I haven't seen yet.
Missionaries are pretty different and they are very different from each other. I like to work hard and have fun. But there are others who are a bit more lazy. I just need to be more bold with them and just get out and work.
The area is really small, if you were looking at a map, it goes from East to west 1-19 S to Cardinal, and from north to south Los Reales Road, and i think Irvington or Ajo. So its tiny in comparison to other areas.
We drive a Pastel Green Mazda, formerly a sisters car. And it makes a lot of weird noices. Our apartment is nice. I eat healthy and I love cooking for myself. I love to cook REAL mexcian food again. It feells like I'm re-learning Spanish, but its coming back really fast, and i can understand a lot more then last week, so that's really nice. I'm learning alot too.
One thing that I have been working on is My Prayers. Sometimes they become Rote, and the same. Which is really easy when you wake up early and tired, and when you get home and your tired. So ive been studying alot on that and trying to make them as meaningful as i can. Which has gone very well in the last few days. I know that God loves all of us. and he wants us to succeed. We just have to Show our willingness to learn, and our humility to call on him. Prayer is a commandment. I love this work.
Have a great week
I'm looking to hear from Y'all this week
Love, Elder William Loveless
I'm sure it must be somewhere in the white handbook that you are not supposed to make yourself pass out. YIKES! Crazy Missionaries!
ReplyDelete