Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Elder William Duncan Loveless VI

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Going Senior


Hola Todos Queridos!

Well transfers were today. I didn't get transfered, but, my companion, Elder Lower did. So now I have a new companion, Elder Halvorson. He is from Tennessee, excited to work, and ready to bike. :) I am also the senor companion, finally moving up in the world :)

This last week was good. I went on an exchange with Elder Bowman, and we had to bike about a mile or two to teach an investigator English at a restaurant called Chicken Nuevo. The bike ride wasn't super back breaking, except the hill over the free way. We got free food at the restaurant, and when I was ordering, Elder Bowman disappeared. He had gone in the bathroom to throw up, because of the hard bike ride. He's been out for a little over 3 months. But then we got some really good tacos. Then we walked the rest of the day, which was probably worse because it was deathly hot, But it was alright, just drank a ton of water at peoples' houses.

This transfer is going to be pretty awesome, both Elder Halvorson and myself are excited to tap into the Potential of this area, and really change a lot of things, and find a lot of people, and help a lot. We have a lot of potential families, And there's also Maricella, the mother of David and Christian, who is making good progress towards her baptism. She will be baptized for sure this transfer, so that will be exciting.

I heard that my old area of Sunsites, they split that zone, and put the Zone leaders in Sunsites (for some reason) So i really hope they will work with Bill and Marcia and help them out. My former companion, Elder Chappel and his greeny, got transfered out of there. So that was some big news. Its a hard area, and they will really have to work their tails off to keep it moving, like we did.

What else is new..... 1) Our ward mission leader got picked up by Boader Patrol, but he just been freed a week ago, so he can do his papers! 2) I turn a year old as a missionary next week. 3) Elder Rusk is going to get me a piano keyboard. 4) Were biking! Everythings going good. I'm really excited for this transfer.

Thanks for everything, and all the letters and emails!!

Love, Elder Loveless

(By the way, it was exactly 30 years ago, almost to the day, that Elder Loveless's father became senior on his mission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment