Hey fam
It was great being able to talk to mom, dad and hillary. I wish i could have talked to all of you. we had a very good christmas. we opened presents, i talked in church, we called home, and ate food. It was great.
Yesterday we had a all mission confrence. Everybody was there, all 210 or something missionaries! I got to see alot of old friends, we took a big picutre, we had a white elephant tie exchange, a lunch. It was really fun. it was the first time our old district from sahuaro branch has been together for about 9 months! it was a legendary district. it was a fun day.
this past week a member family wanted us to teach them how to make pizzas, so we did, we ended up making 8 pizzas, they turned out really good, i was the chef. it was interesting making pizzas and explaining it all in spanish. They put corn and jalepenos, and a ton of different stuff on their pizzas.
after district meeting we made gingerbread houses. Emy sent me a kit tomake them, but all the Grahm crackers were cracked, and all we had was chocolate frosting, instead of white frosting. SO we used it all anyways, and our Gingerbread houses turned out to be Gingerbread Trailers! They were really fun, and very creative. Elder Hitchcock and I made one, and elder Tolman and elder Foote made the other one.
Last week, we went to a Messiah Sing-In, sponsored by one of the wards here in Tucson. I was thinking that there would be a French Horn player in the orchestra and that I would beat him up and stuff him in a closet so I could take his spot. Lucky for HIM, there was no brass section!
well thats about it. Hopefully all of our investigatores return this week, but it might happen after the new year. But we are going to have a great week. We have found several news, and are getting them moved along nicely.
Thanks for the christmas packages. and letters i hope you have a wonderful NEW YEAR!!
LOVE ELDER LOVELESS
Gingerbread trailers! That is so creative. Thanks Emily!
ReplyDeleteI am glad he used them, just sad that the grahm crackers broke
ReplyDelete